The staff of Ombudsman Services of San Mateo County have accumulated many years of experience working with the vulnerable population we serve.
All members of the staff have undergone the required training and have been certified by the state as long-term care ombudsman. They are well qualified to offer educational programs and training services to facility staff and the community. All our services are free of charge.
Individuals and groups that frequently request these services may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Families and friends of those living in long term care
- Caregivers and Care Partners
- Community members and the general public
- Long term care facility administrators
- Long term care facility staff
- Direct care professionals
Learn about our Ombudsman volunteer program and other volunteer opportunities